Fail early!

I personally was taught to avoid making mistakes for almost my entire life and recognized it as the most terrifying thing. It is good somehow, but I learned that scare of making different in life is losing so much great opportunities you can think of. I am the type of person who might get the lowest score in terms of taking the risk because I took things seriously and from time to time is cautious. Later on, I gave myself more carefree space for adventure to try new things and making manageable mistakes along the journey. As my previous blog mention that I was not socialized enough in my teenage life where I limit my networking and hesitation to do things that I was capable of. Speaking of which, I was afraid of failing, mocking, judging, and every other things. Up until now, the experiences taught me the question "What if?". Asking myself this question helps me reflect on my past and current situation to decide what the next direction of life should look like.   

I am grateful to slowly shift my perspective from what I have been taught and learn to see things differently. I'm not trying to say, the community provided me a boring life to live in, it just did not define who I really am. The current me get used to a safe zone quickly and willing to jump to something else that might benefit and develop a better me along the way. No one knows yourself better than you do; you are capable to do whatever you want and that's how you start to create life on your own term. I am blessed to own this freedom of decision-making, to love who I want to be with, and to go places I could afford for. I used to be locked in a cage with an invisible unlock chain of life where people believe it is the most suitable safe space for every daughter belonging.

Back to the subject, I have learned to try new things, exploring new places, people and expand my networking to build up my potential. Those things weren't taught in High School, not to blame to the education system, but the time is up to find out what you could do from this moment. 

Along the cruise of life, I discovered many of my hidden talents and knowing what I don't like. I finally get to know myself better and that is when your true self-confident starts to come in. You might born with it, but I didn't. I have to discover and work hard to earn it. Here it comes and I never forgets to give this credit to my fiance who is always there to support me and telling me how beautiful and smart I am. The way he treat me, the advice he gave, the strength he provides over the distance relationship helping me discover the inner version of myself.

The longevity we have known is too short already, we never know what's coming up in your next 5 am. Leave your safe zone, give yourself a little more credit and start ruling in whatever world you are living in. The earlier you start on things in life taught you what direction not to take and which path worth your time better. Never too young to learn, lead, and making an impact!

Comments

  1. The early reasonable failures make a great success later on while some failures would also stop us from everything growing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree, thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finally Home........

I paused - What have happened to me?